Many graduate students in the laboratory have to clean the test supplies and autoclave themselves. Here is a note for the pressure cooker, I hope it is useful to everyone.
1. Do not use this high-pressure steam sterilizer to sterilize any destructive materials and substances containing alkali metals. Disinfecting these items will cause an explosion or corrosion of the liner and internal piping, as well as damage to the gasket.
List of dangerous goods:
1. Explosive substances
Ethylene glycol dinitrate (nitroglycerin), nitroglycerin, nitrocellulose (nitrocellulose filter) and all nitrate-containing esters.
Trinitrobenzene, yellow explosive, picric acid and all flammable and explosive nitro, peroxyacetic acid, methyl, ethyl, methanol, hydrogen peroxide, peroxide, benzoyl, benzoyl and organic peroxide Oxide.
2. Flammable substances
Metal lithium, potassium, sodium, yellow phosphorus, phosphorus, sulfide, red phosphorus.
Gelatin, calcium carbide (calcium carbide), calcium oxide (lime), magnesium powder, sodium dithionite (safety powder).
Potassium chloride, sodium chloride, ammonium chloride and other chlorides. (powder)
Potassium perchlorate, sodium perchlorate, ammonium perchlorate and other high chlorides.
Potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate, ammonium nitrate and other nitrates.
Potassium peroxide, sodium peroxide, barium peroxide and other inorganic peroxides.
Sodium chlorite and other chlorites, calcium hypochlorite and other hypochlorites.
4. Flammable substances
2. Ether, gasoline, acetaldehyde (acetaldehyde), propylene oxide, propylene oxide, carbon disulfide and other substances with a flash point between -30 â„ƒ and 0 â„ƒ.
Methanol, ethanol, xylene, benzyl, benzyl acetate, and other substances (alcohols) with a flash point between 0 Â° C and 30 Â° C.
Lamp oil, kerosene, gasoline, isoamyl alcohol, acetic acid (acetic acid), and other similar substances with a flash point between 30 Â° C and 65 Â° C.
5. Flammable gases (hydrogen, acetylene, hypoethyl, methane)
Ethane, propane, butane and other gases at 15 Â° C and one atmosphere.
2. When the liquid containing salt leaks or overflows, it must be wiped clean in time, and the sealing ring along the cover should be thoroughly dried, otherwise it will corrode the container and pipeline.
3. Before opening the lid, confirm that the pressure has fallen below "0 / npa".
4. It is absolutely forbidden to modify this product without authorization.
5. Do not use the instrument near explosive gases.
1. Foreign substances or liquids enter the discharge hole, which may cause fire or power failure when the instrument is operated.
2. Do not move the power cord at will, and do not place heavy objects on the power cord. Exposure of damaged wires or metal wires will cause power failure or fire.
3. Except for distilled water, do not pour any liquid into the container.
4. Do not use this autoclave for sterilization and high-pressure undissolved agar for other purposes. (powder)
5. Check the gasket of the cover for adhesion of foreign objects, if any foreign objects should be removed in time, otherwise it will cause steam leakage.
6. Please use the matching tools, do not use other baskets in the sterilizer.
7. At high pressure, pay attention to burns when taking items after high pressure.
8. If any abnormality occurs (sound, smell, smoke), please cut off the power immediately. Contact the engineer and remove the abnormality before continuing to use it.
9. Move the instrument and lock the lid. When moving the cover, do not pull on the handle of the cover, otherwise the cover will be deformed and difficult to close tightly.
Infared forehead thermometer,Forehead thermometers digital,Forehead thermometer strips
DongGuan Jinao Packaging Products Co., Ltd , https://www.jinaojewelrybox.com